However, this policy does not apply to your personal information collected by third party websites that may post links or advertisements on our website, or otherwise accessible from our site. The information collected by these third party websites is subject to the privacy policies of those sites.
Who are we ?
If you would like to ask us general questions about our website, update or change your personal information, please go to the "Contact Us" page of this site to contact our customer service.
What information do we collect?
In this section we tell you the categories of information collected by Crete, Land of Origins, whether it is collected automatically or whether you have provided it voluntarily.
Information collected automatically:
• Your IP address
• The device and web browser you are using
• Data transmitted by applications that you are likely to download via our website
• The date and time of your visit to our website, as well as how you use it and access its content
We use this information for various purposes described below.
Information you provide when requesting a quote:
• Your name
• Your contact details (such as your e-mail address, postal address and telephone numbers).
You have the option of not providing personal information, but our goal is to provide you with stays that are as close as possible to your wishes.
Our website is not intended for children under the age of sixteen, and children are not permitted to create an account or provide personal information about them.
Why do we collect this information?
We use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
• Honor your request for a stay and offer the associated services
• Maintain, improve and administer our website
• Inform you of products and services that may interest you
• Better understand how our visitors use our website, and determine the effectiveness of our advertisements and advertising campaigns.
Who has access to your information?
How long do we keep your personal information?
We only keep your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was provided or because we have a legal obligation to do so.
What are your rights to access your personal information and control its use?
You have the right
• access your personal information;
• unsubscribe from our marketing operations or withdraw any consent you have given us;
• to request a copy of the personal information processed by us;
• demand the correction of your personal information;
• to require the deletion of your personal information (or its modification in such a way that you are no longer identifiable) or to limit the ways in which we can use your personal information (but, in both cases, only in the specific circumstances envisaged by the law) ;
• lodge a complaint with the data protection authority in your country.
How to exercise these rights?
To exercise any of the rights listed above, you can contact our customer service. To do this, go to the "Contact Us" page of this website.
Finally, you can also make your request by writing to Crète, Terre d'Origines, 2024 route du Moulin de Garonne, 31600 MURET, France.Please indicate your name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number, as well as your specific request. Even if you choose to be part of the e-mail denial, call denial and / or mail denial lists, we may send you messages through any of these channels regarding your orders, your account or other administrative purposes.
What are cookies and why do we use them on our website?
You must accept cookies on your computer, tablet or mobile device (“device”) to enjoy a good experience of browsing our site, order products and use personalized features.
What types of cookies do we use on our website?
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies provide the services you have expressly requested on our website, and they are essential for you to navigate our site and use its features.
These cookies collect anonymous information about the pages visited. They collect information about how visitors use the website, for example which pages are visited the most or which generate error messages. They do not collect information that can identify a visitor and are only used to improve the functioning of the site.
Our partner TRAVEL INSURANCE:
(ex mondial assistance)