Associations, schools, works councils, collectives ...
You are in charge of an association, sports coach, president of a works council, secretary of a collective, leader of a small group. You would like to offer your members an original, invigorating, unifying and fun stay. The usual bus trips offered by travel agencies near you do not meet your needs or they all look the same ...
Let's prepare your stay in Crete together!
We are at your disposal: our group will adapt to your needs, your stay will be unique. Let's base your discovery of the island on cultural, sporting, creative, historical, gastronomic themes ... Let's organize a nature stay, relaxation, rejuvenation, quizzes, adapt the hikes to the level of the participants, organize beautiful meetings, taste together the flavors and scents of Crete.
For the most part, we live on the island all year round. We share the local life, know the codes, the customs, the rules of life. We will be able to guide you in your choices and will nevertheless respect your preferences and the specificity of your group.
Important detail : Unless you expressly refuse, all our themed stays begin with a Greek language learning course: we want to promote exchanges with the local population. Knowing how to say hello and thank you triggers superb smiles of welcome and genuine exchanges.
Some examples of themes already organized by our collective :
- Dance group: 8 people, Framboiz, exchanges with a Cretan dance school (postponed to 2021)
- Sérac association: 14 people, 14 nights, on the theme of active hiking,
- "Friends of Ulysses": 12 people, cultural and historical theme stay,
- Hikes in the footsteps of Zeus, the Horizons de Nantes association (15 people), or the Edelweiss association (national education, 17 people) or a small group of hiking friends from the Ciney region in Belgium (11 people),
- culture and authenticity (Edelweiss Association, 17 people),
- Tour of Crete for 8 cyclists from the Grenoble region, 10 days,
- 8 travel diaries (painting, drawing, watercolor ...) with different French-speaking teachers,
- pottery course, led by Yiorgos,
- Botany course, "learning and understanding plants" led by Stefanos, a botany enthusiast,
- "wine discovery" tour with the Mestia association from Switzerland,
- wine discovery tour and meetings with Cretan companies, Angers wine school, 23 students and 3 teachers,
- "Cretan gastronomy" stay with Maria, (cooking class) ...
- coordination of the stay of 83 students and 7 teachers, Municipal Athenaeum of Philippeville,
- organization and coordination of an à la carte program for 8 pétanqueurs from the city of Toreilles (sharing of culture).
Art and culture: pottery lessons, such as the Minoans, with Yiorgos
Nature and botany with Stefanos
Integration stays, end of school year stay
internships in a Cretan company
You are a head teacher and organize a trip every year:
- for one or more classes,
- with both cultural and recreational objectives,
- accompanied by one or more teachers.
We organize stays specially designed for students, combining visits, conferences, meetings with other schools and / or
the inhabitants of the island.
Do your students have to do an internship in a European company? Entrust us with the search for the company, the connection between your students and their internship supervisor, as well as the follow-up of the internship ...
School Royal Ahénée, Belgium: 73 students and
7 teachers to discover Cretan culture
(end of final year stay)
A project for 2021? Fill out the form below with the codes: StayAsso, StayEtud and let's prepare your visit together!